Multimedia Master Makeup Artist – 382 clock hours / 14-Weeks
The Multimedia Master Makeup Artist Certificate Program includes both The Master Class and Character & Special FX Makeup, every course offered at the Art of Makeup. Both programs can run consecutively to complete the full MMMA program or contact us about customizing a program in a schedule that is convenient for you.
The Multimedia Master Makeup Artist Certificate Program is designed to provide a comprehensive education for students looking to build skills in every genre and career path of professional makeup artistry. These skills will provide career options such as working on professional fashion, and lifestyle photo shoots and runway shows, commercials, and other advertising and informational media that requires makeup and hairstyling services. They would also include working on theatrical performances and film and television productions requiring beauty makeup and hairstyling, character makeup, and advanced special effects techniques.
A 14-week Day schedule is available. The Multimedia Master Makeup Artist certificate program combines nineteen courses, providing a comprehensive education and preparation for student graduates to explore career options in every genre of makeup artistry. The program includes a fashion photo shoot day with a professional photographer and model, and concludes with another photo shoot capturing the special effects skills learned during the second half of the program.
Classes are a combination of lectures, demos, student application, and photo shoots. Students alternate practicing on each other in order to work with a variety of skin types and coloring, while gaining the experience of working with different subjects. Photos are shot throughout the program in a portrait studio and/or outdoors. A career marketing class for the professional media and production makeup artist is also included. Students will learn marketing techniques, social media trends, resources, best business practices, etiquette, rates, invoicing, and other useful tips to begin their career, and membership on a graduate only job board will provide career and experiential opportunities in the field. A Certificate of Completion is issued upon successful graduation.
Highlights of Program:
- Certificate of Completion issued upon successful graduation
- Career Marketing course (available to Certificate Program students only)
- Participation opportunities in real work collaborations
- Membership on the private AofM job board (for 18 months after graduation)
- Discounts from hundreds of pro and major makeup/hair product brands (ongoing after gradation)
- High resolution pictures from our portrait studio for portfolio building and documentation
- Fashion photo shoot day with professional photographer and model
- No experience necessary to enroll in a program
- Multimedia Master Makeup Artist Kit (a combination of every kit offered)
|Complete Schedule & Class Hours||Apply Here|