Hello! I am still in need of more makeup artists to volunteer to do makeup for a fashion show on Sept 20th! It’s for a great cause. I emailed the info before, so here it is again but this time I also have a Facebook link for you https://www.facebook.com/events/919502134903806/ Tickets are $45 or VIP are $100 each, so it’s a big deal! Please let me know if you are available for this event. Celena
Here is a great opportunity to work on a fashion show while giving back to your community and raising money to bring arts to Portland Public Schools. I am seeking 6 makeup artists. Please email me directly and I will forward your information to the coordinator of this event. Please include your IG username so she can promote your work.
SHIFT: an experiment in fashion design. Now in its second year, SHIFT brings a range of novice to professional designers together for a recycled fashion runway competition and benefit for The Right Brain Initiative – a program of RACC that focuses on bringing arts education to K-8 schools in the tri-county area. The event will be held on September 20, 2018 6-9 PM.
- Make-up will happen between 3:45 and 6:45 on Thursday September 20th. Volunteer may want to arrive a little early to set-up.
- All volunteers will get free admission and can enjoy the event!
- We have a professional photographer booked to document the evening and as long as he is credited for his work, we are happy to share!
- There will be tables and just regular chairs. Volunteers can feel free to bring whatever they wish.
- Finally, we really want to be able to give shout outs on social media to all your volunteers . There will be some great folks in the room that will definitely want to know how to find you! Please have volunteers send any social media handles or links that they/you have and hi res logos.