Fashion Makeup Artistry Certificate Program
Fashion Makeup Artistry – 127 clock hours / 5-Weeks
The Fashion Makeup Artistry Certificate Program provides an education specific to those students looking to pursue a career in makeup artistry for professional fashion, lifestyle, catalogue, and editorial photo shoots, fashion runway shows, commercials, music videos, live performances, and other fashion and advertising media that requires fashion makeup and hairstyling services. These skills would also prepare students for celebrity and red carpet events.
A 5-week Daytime and 5-week weekend/evening schedule is available. The Fashion Makeup Artistry Certificate Program combines 7 courses, providing a comprehensive education and preparation for student graduates to explore career options in the fashion and commercial advertising industries. The program includes a fashion photo shoot day with a professional photographer and model.
Classes are a combination of lectures, demos, student application, and photo shoots. Students alternate practicing on each other in order to work with a variety of skin types and coloring, while gaining the experience of working with different subjects. Photos are shot throughout the program in a portrait studio and/or outdoors. A career marketing class for the professional media and production makeup artist is also included. Students will learn marketing techniques, social media trends, resources, best business practices, etiquette, rates, invoicing, and other useful tips to begin their career, and membership on a graduate only job board will provide career and experiential opportunities in the field. A Certificate of Completion is issued upon successful graduation.
See individual Course descriptions below.
Highlights of Program:
- Certificate of Completion issued upon successful graduation
- Career Marketing course (available to Certificate Program students only)
- Manual & Handouts issued throughout program
- Participation opportunities in real work collaborations
- Membership on the private AofM job board (for 18 months after graduation)
- Discounts from hundreds of pro and major makeup/hair product brands (ongoing after gradation)
- High resolution pictures from our portrait studio for portfolio building and documentation
- Fashion photo shoot day with professional photographer and model
- No experience necessary to enroll in a program
- Corrective Beauty
- Fashion & Media Makeup
- Decade Makeup
- Hair Styling for Production & Media
- Airbrush Makeup
- Career Marketing
- Fashion Photo Shoot Day
|2018 FASHION MAKEUP ARTISTRY SCHEDULE:
Jan 2- Feb 3 Day Schedule
Training will prepare you for many diverse career paths:
* Editorial Photo Shoots
* Fashion Runway Shows
* Music Videos
* Live Performances
* Media & Advertising