Crystal Wright: Marketing for Hair and Makeup Artists
July 8, 2018 12-3pm
We are so excited to announce a very special guest: Crystal Wright! International selling author and marketing expert and motivational coach to some of the most successful celebrity hair and makeup artists in the world! This is her first and exclusive visit to the Pacific Northwest and we are so lucky to have her here at The Art of Makeup. Crystal will cover how to build a powerful brand with self marketing techniques, how to master freelance business success, negotiate rates, book jobs through Instagram, and so much more!
THREE STEPS TO CREATIVE SUCCESS IN A WORLD OF DIGITAL DISTRACTIONS
1) STAY READY
- Building Your Business Branding Toolkit
- Mastering 8 Essential Tools for Freelance Business Success
- 6 self-promotion tools and tips that won’t cost you a dime
2) PLAN TO WORK & WORK THE PLAN
- Learn Crystal’s Step-by-Step Strategy for Attracting Your Dream Clients
- Setting Achievable Goals in your makeup & hair business
- Curating Your Instagram Story
- Feed & Hashtags for Greater Exposure
- Making the Right Impression: Appearance, Presentation, Personality & Persistence
3) LEAN IN & ASK
- Asking for the Money
- Setting & Raising Your Rates
- Negotiating Better Deals
- Booking Jobs Through Instagram & Your Website
Crystal Wright is the author of the successful book Hair and Makeup Fashion Styling Career Guide already in its 7th Edition. The book is hailed as the “Industry Bible.” She’s been educating artists for over 3 decades.
President of The Crystal Agency for Makeup, Hair and Fashion Styling. Crystal has negotiated contracts
for artists signed to her agency for advertising, TV, music, video and magazine work. A-list celebrities such as Halle Berry, Alec Baldwin, Kerry Washington, and Charlize Theron are among many who regularly book her artists.
Registration Fee: $95
July 8, 2018 (Sunday) 12-3pm